We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
Are you at an early stage of your career in digital, with a good grounding in the basics of SEO? We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and hardworking SEO Executive to join our fast-growing team from our Nottingham office.
This is an excellent opportunity to carve out a name for yourself at an award-winning digital marketing agency while working with like-minded and experienced search engine specialists. The SEO Executive role sits within the SEO department and supports strategists and specialists across a portfolio of our client accounts, helping to deliver SEO strategy to an exceptionally high standard.
We take professional development very seriously. Not only will you have the opportunity to work alongside our friendly team of award-winning search marketers, you'll also be provided with a tailored SEO training programme to ensure your applied skills are as best they can be, whether that's in technical SEO, content creation or link acquisition.
- Demonstrable experience in an SEO-focused role with a minimum of 12-months experience
- A passion and enthusiasm towards digital marketing and progressing in SEO as a serious career (we're not looking for placeholders!)
- Experience in contributing to varied SEO strategies which include activities rooted in content creation, technical SEO, and link building
- Skills in copywriting for businesses, following brand guidelines and their tone of voice
- Google Analytics certified, or an applied understanding of the software
- High standards of time-keeping as you will be working across a portfolio of client accounts
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal as the role will often require you to be client facing or work closely with multiple internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail with a drive to deliver exceptional quality work
- A self-starter with an outgoing and resilient nature
Not ticking all the boxes? Don't worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development so we'll help you out! There is research to suggest that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for roles in which they don’t meet 100% of the requirements but at Impression we want to ensure everyone is encouraged to apply with us. Equity, diversity and inclusion are integral to Impression’s recruitment process and we are committed to ensuring your experience with us is equal, fair and non-discriminatory.
What makes us different?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here's what else makes us standout as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company £24,500 - £26,600 DOE
- Flexible, hybrid working options - as per ways of working charter
- 4.5 day working week
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Impression funded specialist therapy sessions, up to 6 sessions where Impression funds 50% of the cost
- Enhanced sick pay - eight weeks full pay, eight weeks half pay in a twelve month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Travel to work scheme
- Railcard salary sacrifice scheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball, tea and coffee and office snacks
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.